STUDENTS PARENTS EDUCATORS COMMUNITY
Join Me & Become a
HAMANI FISHER for CMS District 1
My goal is to reconstruct relationships of trust and restore confidence back into our public school system. I am concerned about the future of all children, families and the school system’s effect on our community due to lowered outcome-based performance, lowering of academic standards, and the need for an emotionally and physically safe learning environment for all who attend our schools. Vote Fisher for District 1 School Board Representative and HELP ME TO BECOME A NECESSARY CHANGE AGENT!
By providing your mobile number, you consent to receive periodic campaign updates from the Committee to Elect Hamani Fisher for CMS District 1. Txt HELP for help, STOP to end. Msg & Data rates may apply.
watch Hamani Fisher
Address the Tough Questions
“What do you attribute to CMS’s frequent number of superintendents in the last decade?”
UNMUTE TO LISTEN
WHY I advocate change
I am concerned about the future of Mecklenburg County’s children, families, and overall well-being. Mecklenburg County needs an effective and collaborative CMS Board of Education that works towards every child’s success with
Accountability, Transparency and Restored Trust
I believe the cornerstone of CMS success will be based on the following priorities:
High Standards & Performance
High academic standards and high academic performance for all students.
The building and restoring of strong Student-Parent-Educator relationships.
Safe Learning Environment
The introduction of programs that will improve school safety. We need to foster collaborative risk reduction efforts by engaging in conversations with CMS leadership, educators, parents, safety experts, and community leaders to discover the right solution.
Engaging the community for the purpose of intentional advocacy, with the desired hope of an increased level of involvement. It will take the entire community to train and properly educate every child.
Developing a plan to retain student enrollment. Families must have quality schools to attend and quality choice options where needed. Building our traditional, magnet and vocational education programs will allow families to find options that fit their family needs.
Developing policies that support the employment retention of our strongest and brightest teachers, as well as provide professional development for new teachers in the profession.
Establish best practices around the fiscal accountability of CMS and foster a relationship of transparency with all stakeholders.
Meet & Learn More
About Hamani Fisher
In The News
Early Voting begins October 20th!
Oct 20th - Nov. 5th
- Mondays thru Fridays: 8am - 7:30pm
- Saturdays: 8am - 3pm
- Sundays: 1pm - 4pm
- Allegra Westbrooks Library (West Charlotte) | 2412 Beatties Ford Rd.
- South County Library (Arboretum Area) | 5801 Rae Rd.
- Elon Rec. Center (Ballanytyne Area) | 11401 Ardrey Kell Rd.
- Bank America Stadium (Uptown) | 800 S Mint St.
- Bette Rae Rec. Center (Near Freedom Dr.) | 2921 Tuckaseegee Rd.
- Cornelius Town Hall | 21445 E Catawba Ave.
- Eastway Rec. Center | 3150 Eastway Park Dr.
- Hal Marshall (Uptown) | 618 North College St.
- Hornet's Nest Pavilion | 6301 Beatties Ford Rd.
- Independence Library | 6000 Conference Dr.
- Marion Diehl Rec. Center | 2219 Tyvola Rd.
- Matthews Library | 230 Matthews Station St.
- Mint Hill Library | 6840 Matthew-Mint Hill Rd.
- Mtn. Island Library | 4420 Hoyt Galvin Way
- David B. Waymer Rec Ctr (North County) | 14008 Holdbrooks Rd.
- North County Library | 16500 Holly Crest Ln.
- South Blvd. Library | 4429 South Blvd.
- Carmel Area (former BOA Bank) | 6611 Carmel Rd.
- South Park Area (former BOA Bank) | 4415 Sharon Rd.
- South Park Library (former Morrison) | 7015 Carnegie Blvd.
- Steele Creek TapHaus (Steele Creek Area) | 13230 Carowinds Blvd.
- UNCC | 9025 University Rd.
- Univ Kohls on Tryon (University Area) | 9315 North Tryon St.
- West Library | 2157 West Blvd.
The deadline to request an absentee ballot is Tuesday November 1st 2022 at 5pm.
ADDITIONAL VOTER INFO
October 20, 2022
November 8, 2022